Thur Feb 3 2022
- New Vision Notes fell into a January hibernation after the Day of Epiphany, Jan 6, the date of The Notes’ last issue.
- Here they are again, not quite groundhog day, but close.
- We will begin in-person worship together at 24 Main W. again commencing Sunday February 27 with the usual attention to social distancing, vaccination and masking. Our person limit will be 25 people.
- It seems too early to express optimism, but if the current subsiding of the omicron variant is not replaced by any new Covid variant as threatening, we could be able fully to gather as a community again in worship in-person for Easter.
- This is a warm thought on a winter’s day.
- Our 2022 Annual Meeting will be virtually held again this year following worship on Sunday Feb 13. The 2021 Annual Report will be available electronically through the New Vision website as it was last year. I am expecting that it will be issued and published on Sunday, February 6 – lots of time for you to read and celebrate and ponder ~
- New Vision Virtual Worship is experiential, participatory, image-rich and collective, just like worship in person at New Vision! Join us on Sunday mornings 10:30 am week to week during the Covid-19 emergency by clicking here. If you want to put the link someplace easy to find each week, here it is: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/782292511. Please share it with others and invite them to a “different” kind of time on Zoom from the usual.
- You can also call in to the gathering on the telephone toll free. Call 1 647 374 4685, then, when prompted, input the Meeting ID 782 292 511 followed by the # sign. Ignore the prompts for Participant ID and Password. You are in when the recorded voice says, “You are in the meeting.” If you can only connect by video on your computer with no audio, you can use the phone connection for audio and the computer connection for visual.
Hope to see you Sunday again, or for the first time –