Fri Apr 1 2022
- Public Health still recommends that the best step towards protecting each other is to wear a well-fitted mask, maintain physical distance when possible, staying home if you feel unwell, and ensuring you are fully vaccinated.
- Here is our current Sunday in-person gathering plan: i) we will form the circle again in the lower hall, distancing the seats by a metre for the time being. ii) people may join the circle if they are willing to wear a mask. The reason for the masks is that we will allow ourselves to sing, and masking reduces the distance air we expel travels with the increased effort singing. iii) People who are uncomfortable masking will be invited to join the worship gathering by Zoom in the lounge at the south-west corner of the addition on MacNab. There is a flat screen television there that we will hook up to a laptop.
- Everyone – everyone – is welcome.
- Primulas at Easter – we are ordering primulas for our Easter celebration on April 17, followed by delivery to those unable to join us in worship. To order primulas you can either print, fill out and scan the form here or send a note with the required information to email@example.com
- We will gather for our Maundy Thursday service Thursday April 14 at 7 pm in the upper lobby of the Music Hall. This will be an in-person gathering only.
- We will have a short Good Friday gathering on Zoom at 11 am on Friday, April 15. The link will be the usual Sunday morning link (see below). This is a zoom gathering only.
- New Vision Virtual Worship is experiential, participatory, image-rich and collective, just like worship in person at New Vision! Join us on Sunday mornings 10:30 am week to week during the Covid-19 emergency by clicking here. If you want to put the link someplace easy to find each week, here it is: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/782292511. Please share it with others and invite them to a “different” kind of time on Zoom from the usual.
- You can also call in to the gathering on the telephone. Call 1 647 374 4685, then, when prompted, input the Meeting ID 782 292 511 followed by the # sign. Ignore the prompts for Participant ID and Password. You are in when the recorded voice says, “You are in the meeting.” If you can only connect by video on your computer with no audio, you can use the phone connection for audio and the computer connection for visual.
Hope to see you Sunday again, or for the first time –